- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us
to identify you individually. This site automatically receives and records
information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address,
cookie information and pages requested. Any information that you give to us
shall be deemed to be given voluntarily and with your consent.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you
provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data
with other Government of Singapore ('Government') agencies, so as to serve
you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited
by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government
entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out
specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously
supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction
and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the
data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your
personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of Bioinformatics
Institute services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission
of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to Government and non-Government sites whose
data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not
responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites
and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Bioinformatics Institute reserves the right to amend the Privacy Statement
in its sole discretion from time to time. Any such amendment will be displayed
in this website and take effect forthwith.